Many people may question whether Can sensitive skin be dry and oily? The answer is, it can happen whether your skin is dry or oily. Whether you classify your skin as dry, oily, combination, or normal Skin can still be delicate. Those with dry skin suffer from increased sensitivity because dryness worsens their skin condition.
Let facelabs.co.th help you to take care of your facial skin, Our products will help you to protect and maintain your beautiful facial skin forever.
And how do we take care and avoid the skin? Let’s go and see.
fragrance, perfume by aromatic ingredients or containing added fragrances can irritate the skin and cause allergic dermatitis. It’s important to look for fragrance-free products instead of unscented ones. This is because the latter often means that ingredients are added to mask other odors.
Therefore, sunscreens contain a large number of chemicals that absorb UV light and release it as heat after a chemical reaction. This can harm and irritate your skin.
Guidelines if you have sensitive skin
– Do not use scrubs or loofahs to exfoliate the skin. This can lead to irritation and dryness. causing small abrasions that may lead to stimulation of the spread and destroy your skin’s protective barrier. Opt for gentle exfoliating chemicals instead. Even herbal scrubs are effective.
– Refrain from using products that contain alcohol, perfumes and colours.
– Stop rubbing your skin with a towel. Because it will cause your skin to be sarcastic. Switch to the drying method instead.
– See the temperature of your shower Because hot water tends to draw moisture away from your skin and increases dryness, warm water is ideal. Also, limit your bathing to 5-10 minutes.
– Don’t just apply a new product on your face or body without making the test strip on the back of your palm. You must be sure to use it safely before actually using it.
- Look for products labeled with sensitive skin – sensitive skin.
Sensitive skin care products have a small chance of causing an allergic reaction. This does not make them safe for sensitive skin. This is because allergens can mean different things according to company policy. It is best to test every product regardless of the ingredients to make it safer.
The popular question, “When should I decide to see a dermatologist?
If you have accidentally had a rash or skin problem You must consult a dermatologist. There may be an underlying medical problem, such as eczema or psoriasis, that triggers these reactions. If cosmetics cause a reaction and you notice a flare even after you stop using it. Consult a dermatologist ASAP. Even insect bites must be treated by a specialist. If you are dealing with acne Don’t just use any product. on the face to heal Dermatologists must approve these products.
If you know you’re having sensitive skin, choose products that are gentle on sensitive skin, sensitive skin, and hydrating too. Go for a fragrance-free yet hypoallergenic that will prevent any allergic reactions and give a soothing sensation to your skin while providing intense rejuvenation and nourishment.